OCE Arizona Double sided printing

slush11

Hi!
Doesn anyone have experience printing double sided substrates such as coro, sintra, etc... on their flatbed? I feel like I've tried everything and I'm usually successful in lining up one direction, but never both. HELP!

We have had similar issues with double sided coro, sintra, or catapaque. In my experience I line up the media on the table rulers. print first side, then use a regular ruler and mark out the edges on the 48 in corner, and do the same on the opposite end leaving a mark on the table, mark the media. then flip and line up the marks.
Tolerance ends up being with in a 1/16th. Also in doing this we have our art department increase bleed as 1/8th is usually no enough. I can take pictures later and upload.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back