Offline UV Coating Costing

CPM

Morning Everyone!

I am a digital and offset printer, and am currently just finishing up researching which offline UV Coater to buy.

I know the pricing for the basic consumables and labor, but have no idea the actual operating cost.

I have a fancy spreadsheet from Heidelberg for my offset press, which I used to calculate hourly cost of the machine, but of course this does not work with my offline UV I am looking at.

What does everyone else use? Are there spreadsheets/estimating software that can help with estimating this particular type of offline finishing?

-Sean

UV cost of running system

UV cost of running system

I don't even think our company has a sheet like that but I bet if I asked for them to get me one this week, and in return you check out my UV Coater? Send me an email tell me your company info and I will get it to you. Web site is Mikes Graphic Service Michael Gill

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back