Ohcf / sra3 tray for xerox dc 250 a3 printing issues and skew

vibin

Dear all,
I have a OHCF / SRA3 feeder, after installing it i cannot print a3 from tray 5 (It picks the paper but stops just before entering the machine) and all prints have a skew.
Please advice me on this.
Also if any body has installation instruction / manual for the Feeder pls email it to me.
[email protected]

Kind Regards

Vibin

Dear all,
I have a OHCF / SRA3 feeder, after installing it i cannot print a3 from tray 5 (It picks the paper but stops just before entering the machine) and all prints have a skew.
Please advice me on this.
Also if any body has installation instruction / manual for the Feeder pls email it to me.
[email protected]

Kind Regards

Vibin

Most digital printers have this problem and it happens to cards only (not paper).
In front of the feeder there is a spring tension adjustment.
Try adjusting that and it may help - otherwise call technicians.

Hiya-
I have a 242, should be about the same. When you load the stock, and it asks what size it is, instead of picking from the canned presets, manually enter the (measured) dimensions of the stock. What weight stock you feeding?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back