Oki c931 repeating spot.

I have the same thing I have been chasing with my Cyan, I figured it was drum since it is near end of life.

The guide says the drum is 3.7 inches. Unless there's a roller within the drum unit that is 1.5 and transferring onto the drum.

I have a tiny spot repeating every 1.5 inches. Too close for drum. Ideas?
The fact that it's repeating consistently leads me to think the drum as well. Perhaps a particle got in there and damaged both sides of the drum in the same spot as it rotated around. You could try swapping it out just to test. Another thing we've noticed with the Oki is the cleaning blade at the front of the transfer belt gets alot of build up. This usually leads to lines rather than dots, but it could be worth cleaning that area out. We just use a compressed air can.

I have noticed that I get toner leakage from the top fill port that goes onto the drum, take a look at the drum and see if that is happening to you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back