Oki Toner, Drums

snewton287

We have Toner 42918921- CMYK 2 of each & 1 set Drums for 9600-9850 & 1 Fuser 9600-9850 & 1 TFS Belt 9600-9850 and a few more related items let me know if any interest

I would be interested in sharing this with a co-worker. Is there anyway to send me an email with the specifics of what you have along with a picture of the product to show him? I can be reached at [email protected]

I would be interested in sharing this with a co-worker. Is there anyway to send me an email with the specifics of what you have along with a picture of the product to show him? I can be reached at [email protected]
yes and have photos - I am only looking for $600 total plus shipping but I need to move it and ebay is a pain, thank you for your interest - Spener

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back