One side lamination

inxsys

ONE SIDE OPP FILM AND NYLON LAY FLAT FILMS MANUFACTURES?
lOOKING FOR A SOURCE TO BUY THESE COMMERCIAL ONE SIDE LAMINATING FILMS IN BIG ROLLS

One key piece of information you are leaving out is where you do business. It wouldn't make much sense to ship something halfway across the country/world only to find out it can be bought down the street. Also, Google is your best friend.

Lamination Film

Lamination Film

Dear inxsys,

You probably already have this answer. I have just joined. Here are the US manufacturers of Thermal Lamination Films. It does not really matter where you are as we tend to ship all over the world.

Protect-all Inc. (me) Darien, WI 262-724-3292

D&K Group Elk Grove Village, IL

Transilwrap Co. Franklin Park, IL

GBC / Cosmo Films Just purchased by Cosme (India) Not sure where located.

Hope this helps. These manufacturers can help you with anything you need. Buy American!!

Tony

how does your digital lam film stack up to super-lam? looking for something that WILL NOT delaminate on xerox prints. thanks!

kristianeyman,

I am not familiar with the super-lam product. This is sold by Dry-Lam. They are not a manufacturer but a reseller of films. I find it a littly fishy that they claim Always Sticks to all Prints. With all of the different ink systems out there, that is a pretty tall claim.

With Sure Grip, we have had very good luck with Xerox prints. Better than the competing films that I have seen. That being said, I would want you to test the film with your prints. The proof will be in the pudding, as they say.

Tony

tony,

thanks for the reply. i spoke earlier with barb about getting some film, unfortunatly i am in mexico so i am going to have to take your word for it! have you done numberous testing with oil and wax based digital toners i.e. xerox? look for my PO tomorrow

Hello, Does anyone know what type of film can I use for one side lamination. Covers are printred on new Xerox 1000 model. They are printed on coated 80lb cover, 2 sides, heavy solids on both sides. In the past I used 2060 model which uses oil and my provider used OPP film without any probelms, Now for some reasons sheets which came from X1000 lamination film doesn't stick on or ink melts on the second side of printed sheets. Looking for replies. Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back