online measuring device

ar17

dear all,
i am in the process of putting an automated online measuring device for my offset presses. i would like to ask help what to qualify as both the intelitrax and the spectrodrive offers both very good proposal. hope to receive inputs which is better and what is the recommendation to put up on a sheetfed environment... thanks

ar king

I have some experience with both the X-Rite Intelitrax and the Techkon Spectrodrive. Both of these devices will do a very good job of scanning a sheet. The Techkon has a removable head and is available in wireless. Do you want the press to be 'closed loop' or just scan and display and have the operator manually adjust the ink keys? The scanner is one thing, it is the software that really makes the system perform well. Try this website. These guys have many years experience with both of the scanners you are asking about
LithoTel Software Design
hope this helps

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back