Online Proofing Integration with existing web site

raminmd

Hi all,

We already have a web site (custom built) where clients can upload their own files or select one of our templates and provide information for all the fields on those templates.

However, they do not see a proof online either when they upload files or select a template online and provide information for the template. In both cases, our designers email them an online proof.

I am looking for software that will -

1.) Show an online proof to all clients who upload their files to us. We usually get PDFs/Publisher Files/EPS files etc. uploaded. I primarily want to eliminate the extra step we have to take to send proofs to them.

2.) Show online proofs for templates that they select to customize online. These templates are our designs and if needed we can re-create/re-tag the fields on these templates based on the solution we choose to go with.

I am not looking for a store front at this point ...just a solution that will integrate with our existing web site to offer online proofs.

We do intend to a get a full-featured solution with online design, variable data capabilities, PURLS, emails etc. in the next year or so. I just don't want to rush into that. The ability to provide online proofs will give me breathing space, while I evaluate all solutions and budget for one of those.

Ram.

We resell a solution from Dalim that directly fits your requirement. Their new Dialogue Engine product is specifically designed for integration with other web base products. It handles on-line prooding for most standard production formats such as PDF, EPS, TIFF, DCS.

We have multiple installs of this product in cooperation with other system developers. The API is easy to connect to any web system.

If you'd like additional information, just drop me an email at [email protected].

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back