opinion needed about a W2P solution

Hi all,
i was a guest at the IPN convention a few weeks ago and one of the products presented was a web 2 print solution name B2CPrintShop.
it looks nice and the price is totally reasonable but before purchasing it i would like to get a user's opinion.

anyone here works with it?
uses it?
can anyone advise?

many thanks,
Larry

online ordering

online ordering

I would invite you to take a look at our solution - MyOrderDesk.

We have a demo site at PrintVia (MyOrderDesk Demo Site) - product features & pricing information can be found at PagePath Technologies, Inc. - MyOrderDesk Comparison Chart - this is an expandable chart - you can click on the gray buttons for more information.

You can take a look at our website designs at PagePath-Skins Creation Site

We are a privately held company that has been helping printers with their software needs for over 25 years.

I would be happy to show you everything in detail - feel free to call me anytime at 630-689-4115

Jim Dummer
VP/Sales PagePath Technologies.

My self Dharmesh and I represent Web To Print Applications,Print Shop Management Software for printing companies,Web2Print Solutions,Technology for Print House,W2P . We want to share availability of Web2Print Storefront technology as Hosted Application.

Solution turns print business into an integrated services company, providing printing, designing and customized corporate marketing deliverables under one roof.

Solution also provide online personalisation of design with design studio.

Providing customers with pre-populated templates gallery provides immense creative support to customer.

We are providing solution at 0$ setup fees, and free personalised demon (online). If you are interested we can arrange demonstration for you at your convenient time.

I'd be interested in the B2CPrintShop feedback as well, NOT sales pitches from other vendors.

Please accept my sincere apology if I offended you here.

Well I can not endorse B2CPrintShop nor will not speak ill about it. My intention was to give more options to explore since there is no cost being charged by onPrintShop for Online Printing Solution.

No offense taken at all, it just seems whenever a question is asked for feedback about a specific product the sales vulchers come swooping down and take over a post.

Second you on that one Craig - vendors need to realise when to pitch and when their posts will just be unhelpful spam.

Just had a glance at the W2P solution mentioned, and it looks to be focused on doing one thing - serving B2C - and it probably depends on the company you're trying to dovetail the solution with. Are you looking for a store front that is another piece in your puzzle of software and solutions, or something larger that will put more pieces of the puzzle together in one bigger piece?

For a small printshop or small distributor, a B2C storefront like this is probably all you need, and this one looks reasonably easy to setup in a short time period, which is all you probably have. The caveat is that there are other solutions out there, and I fear that these guys may have got stuck in the loop that technology companies get stuck in - "we're on the cutting edge of latest technology". They keep restating it till they believe it, even when it ain't true anymore.

Just a couple of thoughts from the peanut gallery, the rest is up to you! :)

Edit: Just watched a short snippet of their demonstration movie. When demo'ing with these guys, make sure you check on the quality of support, and whether they'll be folks who'll "get" what you're trying to do, when you need help. Our provider has a range of guys who've previously worked in print shops based around the US, and I've bounced lots of ideas and issues off them, with each one being solved or a solution made within a short space of time.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back