Pandora Die Problem Please Help!

wolfstouch

Hello,
Packing for the installation program I'm using Kodak Pandora. Knife drawings from the manufacturer "CF2 file format" is coming. When I import drawings Pandora program, which many see as if it were a piece items only. I can not multi-product assembly. Die drawing on the urgent waiting for help from experienced colleagues.
I apologize for my bad english. I am using Google Translate. Thank you in advance.

example.png

Last edited:
Wolfstouch,

Your CF2 needs to come from a manufacturing layout (what it is called in ArtiosCAD). Your CF2 shows one position instead of what I assume should be 16. Your CAD operator needs to step this in a manufacturing file and NOT just copy/paste like you would in Illustrator. This is not an issue with Pandora, the issue is with your CF2. It is also critical that double knives ARE NOT removed from the CF2 in order to resolve bleeds.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back