Panther PRO/46 HS

Looking for main switch

Looking for main switch

Thanks for answering, Tekcontrol. I got the rollers, but I'm looking for the main switch for the same equipment.
If you can get it I'll be very grateful.
Let me know the price. [email protected] email me.

SCSI hard drive Panther PRO 46/HS

SCSI hard drive Panther PRO 46/HS

Hi, Tekcontrol...
The last time we spoke I had problems with Panther 46/HS PRO. Well, I resolved the above problems. But now, one of the two SCSI hard disk of the Panther PRO 46/HS is damaged. It is the boot disk. if you can provide me the software to load it into a new SCSI hard drive, or if you can sell me a new disk with Panther operating system loaded, please contact me in this way or send an email to [email protected].
I tried to install the PC hard drive in a SCSI card. But not even mount the volume. So I could not recover the operating system. Nor was it possible to repair damaged sectors.

Best regards.

Hi, you have the software, it's inside the PantherSoftware CD that came with your machine, the folder is named Panther Downloader, and inside you will find an application that loads the system to the hard drive, you just need to boot as autoload from SCSI option. In the case your booting hard drive is damaged, swap it with the other hard drive and just make the download (it must be in SCSI 0) then you are going to boot from the "second" hard drive. If the first had drive is still usable you could leave it, if not, you need to find another one and, very important, format it in the panther. Due Panther speed specs not all discs work fine, even if they are working good on an PC, so maybe you need to try with more than one drive.

Panther Pro 46 HS

Panther Pro 46 HS

Thank Tekcontrol.
I found the Panther Downloader where you told me. However, I can not put the Panthers in download mode. When starting the Panther display STEP 1 DIAGNOSTIC in the control panel and the Panther never goes On line. You know why this happens? ... I tried SCSI configuration 0,1,2,3 - 7 and termiantion mode in the hard disk.

Regards.

A lot of Thanks Tekcontrol.
I found the Panther Downloader where you told me. However, I can not put the Panthers in download mode. When starting the Panther display STEP 1 DIAGNOSTIC in the control panel and the Panther never goes On line. You know why this happens? ... I tried SCSI configuration 0,1,2,3 - 7 and termiantion mode in the hard disk.

Regards.

Actually you don't need to access online mode, you must select the autoload from scsi from the dianostics menu, that is prior to online mode, you access to these menu pressing the online key as soon as the online message appears. The scsi must be set all time to zero

When you turn on Panther PRO, the diagnostic message is displayed and so all the time. Online's message never appears. The Panthers never fails to display this message even when diagnostic ONLINE key is pressed.
When installing the Panther disc in a PC, is not recognized.
Is there any way to install the software from the Panther, PRO 46/HS on a disk installed on the PC?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back