Paper alternative

puzzler

I have an Epson Stylus Pro 3880. I use Epson Ultra Premium (Luster) photo paper (17"x22"). I'm extremely happy with the quality of print. However, the price is more than I wish to pay as it has a significant impact on the price/cost point of the product I market. Has anyone found a paper product that is comparable in quality but much lower in price that would work well with my printer? I'm in Canada and shop Canada/USA for paper products.

I switched to Finestra Art a while ago and have been really happy. I actually prefer their luster to Epson's and they have a cool product like luster on steroids called premium pearl. I buy mine on Amazon so I get free shipping too, but I'm not in Canada so not sure how that works for you. The link for Amazon is amazon.com/shops/inkjetpaper or direct finestraart.com. I think they are only direct, but so far shipping etc. has been excellent. Good luck... BTW, I love the 3880, so many choices for borderless..my fave of all my printers. - Ford

Hey, I know this is an older post, but I found a place for paper that sell small quantities at large qty prices. Try ewholesaler.com

-Brian

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back