Paper or Plastic?

gordo

663 Paper or Plastic?.jpg

Kill a tree, or, pollute the ocean............Sounds like a trick interview question...........gotta think about this.........if I get this wrong, I won't get the job............

The word "Kill" is a very strong word. It implies "finality". Once something is "killed".....that's it! That's final. It's dead. It can not be "un-killed".

Whereas, the word "pollute" is a much kinder word. It is not final. Something that is polluted, can be cleaned up......"un-polluted".

Therefore, the correct answer to the question is.............
"Use the dead tree to build a boat to un-pollute the ocean"!

Do I get the job!?!?!?!?!?!?

What Do You Mean "I'm over-thinking the question?!?!" Sheesh!

Kill a tree, or, pollute the ocean............Sounds like a trick interview question...........gotta think about this.........if I get this wrong, I won't get the job............

The word "Kill" is a very strong word. It implies "finality". Once something is "killed".....that's it! That's final. It's dead. It can not be "un-killed".

Whereas, the word "pollute" is a much kinder word. It is not final. Something that is polluted, can be cleaned up......"un-polluted".

Therefore, the correct answer to the question is.............
"Use the dead tree to build a boat to un-pollute the ocean"!

Do I get the job!?!?!?!?!?!?

What Do You Mean "I'm over-thinking the question?!?!" Sheesh!
No you misunderstood. If he asks for a paper bag she goes out back and kills a tree and harvests a bag from the tree's rotting corpse. If you choose plastic bag it's the same but instead she kills a whale or t-rex and allows their body to decompose for millions of years under immense pressure and then she forms that oil into a bag. At least that's how I interpret it.

No you misunderstood. If he asks for a paper bag she goes out back and kills a tree and harvests a bag from the tree's rotting corpse. If you choose plastic bag it's the same but instead she kills a whale or t-rex and allows their body to decompose for millions of years under immense pressure and then she forms that oil into a bag. At least that's how I interpret it.

I think the fountain solution fumes are taking a toll.

Ok Canada has enough land cleared now to grow Hemp which can be woven into bags and later smoked, they just need a catchy product name. Or

Solution: shop in America we have grab N go and you can hire a mystrey shopper named Shinney, he is famous for the best discounts. See his adds in the news he can get anything delivered in a jacked method.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back