pattern file move in pdf and rip

P

pam_add

i have several sticks that contain pattern backgrounds i burn them in 2010
now when i try them with another position and montaj the result is different
in first place i notice now the original pdf not match the first burn result at all

now wanted from me i reburn another montaj in first time look

any ideas to help

what is a stick ? what is a montaj - do you mean montage ?

what is a stick ? what is a montaj - do you mean montage ?

i have several sticks that contain pattern backgrounds i burn them in 2010
now when i try them with another position and montaj the result is different
in first place i notice now the original pdf not match the first burn result at all

I have no idea as to what you are talking about here.

sorry for my bad explanations
yes stick = sticker
montaj = layout

please rip this file and notice the different in pattern shapes and arrange them in plato and see another pattern shapes

note in this case i sue packedge 7.4 and plato 7.4 and flexrip 7.4

Attachments

• sample file bou11 PF.pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 208
Not sure exactly what you're talking about, but I think I can figure it out...

you're having problems with an Illustrator applied pattern fill shifting when you put it multiple up or make a PDF. correct?

If that is the case, after you have the pattern looking the way you want on the single layout, go to:
Object -> Expand Appearance
in illustrator.
that will expand the fill as a vector now instead of a fill and you should be able to produce it, set it multiple up without any problems.

Do you mean you have the file as the attatched PDF and when you impose (montage/layout) to many stickers on the same sheet the pattern moves from sticker to sticker?

you have a future in translation services !

you have a future in translation services !

after you have the pattern looking the way you want on the single layout, go to:
Object -> Expand Appearance
in illustrator.
that will expand the fill as a vector now instead of a fill and you should be able to produce it, set it multiple up without any problems.

Yes, I believe this is what the Original Poster ( OP ) is looking for ! Wow, I am impressed that you were able to figure out the question !

can i expand appearance in packedge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I believe this is what the Original Poster ( OP ) is looking for ! Wow, I am impressed that you were able to figure out the question !

It sounds funny, but I had a long time BF in High School that was EXTREMELY dyslexic, after a while, I figured out how to decipher what he meant/wrote by "filling in the blanks". it's been an amazingly helpful talent to have learned.

pam_add said:
can i expand appearance in packedge?
if you mean in some sort of PDF editor, probably not, at least, I don't know of any way. but you should be able to open the PDF in Illustrator and expand it there.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back