PDF RGB convert pages grayscalle and onthers with cmyk

tsdomenichelli

Hi all,

I´m having a job that I need to convert some pages to grayscalle and others pages to CMYK.

I found a puggling from Acrobat that call "quite a box" or something like this.

Does anyone have another software that I can do this ?

Thanks in advanced

Tiago Domenichelli

tsdomenichelli,

I will not say that Quite a box is not able to do this. I don't know the program that well to judge.

Another plug-in that allows a more automatic approach on document wide changes is PitStop Professional from Enfocus - www.enfocus.com. This is also a plug-in for Acrobat that allows you to perform small manual edits, but also document wide changes such as converting colors, adding page numbers, sluglines, etc.

The automatic approach I was talking about is the feature in PitStop Professional called Action Lists. You can compare them with the Photoshop actions and allow you to perform preset actions on any open document.

PitStop Professional has a 30 day trial version, so try it out. If you need more help on building those Action Lists, let me know.

Cheers,
Brain

It is possible to do this with Acrobat color converter tool, (on a documet basis) but the important thing is finding the right tagg for the RGB images/elements in the first place. Experiment with sRGB, Adobe RGB and ColorMatch RGB, see what gives you the most reasonable result. ECI RGB or Prophoto are also not uncommon.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back