PhotoBook Software

bompi

My company takes care of printing, some years we have also implemented digital printing, we intend to expand into the photographic market with printing of photo books, and we are therefore looking for an appropriate software for creating and selling online these products. Can anyone tell me what companies produce similar software in addition to already known DigilabTech?

Taopix know, is a nice software, but compared to DigiLabs is also much more expensive, DigiLabs was offered at $ 10,000 while the Italian distributor Taopix offered me the software to € 25,000 plus a cost per page of the photobook, which Instead DigiLabs did not ask me.

If you have a Mac, try Aperture $199 US...it has all of the iphoto book templates in it and lets you export to PDF.

I did contacted Taopix and try asking on the price on the email but they wanted me to meet up with them . I don't know if i should travel out about 500KM from my office to their office just to figure out later that it's not within my budget. sigh!

If you are a client Konica Minolta talk to your dealer. KM have application
Photobook powered by Taopix

If you are a client Konica Minolta talk to your dealer. KM have application
Photobook powered by Taopix

My apology for not getting it. Do you mean if i purchased printers from Konica Minolta, i also get TaoPix software bundled in ? That's pretty need if we haven't get the machine yet. It will be great if this is what you meant.

Yes, for a much more better conditions (less money) can be get the use of KM application based entirely on Taopix program. Contact the KM seller for information, the contract between KM and Taopix was signed last month (in Europe)

Thanks Djenga . I will contact KM in my region SEA to check if they include this software but i been wondering if the decision to get them bundled with the printing machine is more economical than buying directly with taopix. If anyone had gone with the decision to get the bundled package (KM printer + Taopix Software), do share your story with me if it's worth getting it this way or not? I trully Appreciate any voluntarily advise given on this matter.

Thanks Djenga . I will contact KM in my region SEA to check if they include this software but i been wondering if the decision to get them bundled with the printing machine is more economical than buying directly with taopix.
Yes, it is.

Photobook SW & KM6500

Photobook SW & KM6500

My company takes care of printing, some years we have also implemented digital printing, we intend to expand into the photographic market with printing of photo books, and we are therefore looking for an appropriate software for creating and selling online these products. Can anyone tell me what companies produce similar software in addition to already known DigilabTech?

I don't think KM6500 can print photobook because its printing quality. It can not print skin tone well.

Dz

ummm.... what??? Seems like you don't know how to adjust colors.

Hi Justprint
I have tried with my KM6501 but its quality is not enough for photobook like other printer did witj HP Indigo, so if you have better experience I could study from you.
Many thanks

i think we ran away from the topic itself. i still trying to figure out why Taopix software is still one of the expensive software in the market. Is it because it's a user friendly interface and have better layout or outlook?

Well, the ability of the software to interact with the person sitting on the computer matters the most as the person who man the design cockpit would love sitting there enjoying beautiful clipart or frame without the hard learning curve.

overpriced

overpriced

They soft is just overpiced. the decided to have clients who pays the high value. there are always clients who pay more than other. So they will sell less instalations but make more profit. Personaly i dont liked their soft,from few reasons. have you tested it yourself? Will they make custom changes and for what price ? The problem is that photobook software have very little competiton to choose from.
have good luck
O.J.
www.vivaprint.cz

I looked at Taopix and digilabs, digilabs is much cheaper and also better software, taopix also takes a percentage of every order you get, digilabs do not.

I also agree that the 6501 is not good enough quality for photobooks, we have 2 of them and have just brought a c8000 to do the photobooks on.

digilab

digilab

ok hopefully we are syncing when mentioning Digilab, we means Pxlsoft right. a software based company in mumbai.

i just heard they charge royalty fee or maintenance fees for each client that place an order. so it's not a one time Fees to purchase just the license.

ok hopefully we are syncing when mentioning Digilab, we means Pxlsoft right. a software based company in mumbai.

i just heard they charge royalty fee or maintenance fees for each client that place an order. so it's not a one time Fees to purchase just the license.

Why we dont' try M-photo solution? I think it is good.

Dz

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back