PIF card or Speedway Interface

sistecopy

Hi..

I need to connect a CTP Topsetter from Heidelber to a Metadimension RIP. So I need to know if I need a PIF Card or Speedway and where I can get it to or buy it.

Actually I work with the Top Connect and Delta software...but I have some troubles becouse its to old....

Thanks for any help about this... :)

far i as remember pif card for platesetters and speedway for imagesetters

Pif Card or Speedway

Pif Card or Speedway

Hi
To tonnect topsetter´s you have to use the Pif Card .
The speedway card is used to connect suprasetter´s and the ond filmsetter´s.
The best way is to contact Heidelberg support, cause i think there are lots of configurations witch you may not handle . Where are you from ?

All the Best
Padrao

Padrao is correct. You would need a PIF interface in order to connect to a Topsetter device. Visit the following link for more information on RIP-Kits that are available for the Topsetter:
Heidelberg TopSetter RIP Workflow Software for Heidelberg TopSetter 102, P102, PF102, 74, P74

Depending on your workflow maybe this would work. If you already have the ability to output TIFF files from Metadimensions then you could purchase just the Raster Print Station and Interface Card (similar to Raster Blaster) which accepts a TIFF file and then outputs the file to the Topsetter through the PIF interface. Hope this information helps.

PIF interface

PIF interface

Hi there, I have PIF card for sale but without Cable. Pif card token from Topsetter 74P and works. Also I can help You with any question according RIP and other prepress software.
Andrey.

How much do you want for the PIF Card..????

I need another software...or only with MetaDimension I can connect the Topsetter..?

There is another software to install with Meta to see the process of the plate in the CTP..?

Thanks

Hi there, I have PIF card for sale but without Cable. Pif card token from Topsetter 74P and works. Also I can help You with any question according RIP and other prepress software.
Andrey.

PIF interface

PIF interface

I can offer 1200Euro for PIF card.
You can connect Topsetter using next RIP's or shooters:
1.Truewlow (from SCREEN)
2.Harlequin
3.Apogee X
4.Heidelberg MetaDimension or Metashooter

If You have any questions according this RIP's please ask me on Email(dolev4press"at"gmail.com)
Regards,
Andrey.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back