Pif Interface Card question

foliart

Does anyone know for what kind Rip is sutable- Dainippon Screen ADC1 PIF Interface card?
Is it possible to use this card with Screen Pt-R 4000 CTP?

I believe that card was originally produced by Screen, but you may want to contact Screen directly to verify.

Since you are asking what RIP is compatible, I would assume that you do not have a RIP currently.

If you do find a new or used Harlequin RIP you can often purchase a new interface card and cable from:
TIFF Catcher, TIFF Shooter, Raster PrintStation and CTP Interface Cards - Interface Card Kits for Platesetters

If you already have or get a workflow or RIP that can output TIFF files you can also get RasterPrint Station software and hardware that will accept TIFF files from the network and output the files to the PTR device.

Pif Card

Pif Card

You can use it with any of following RIP/Devices
1.Harlequin
2.Trueflow
3.ApogeeX
4.Metadimension

PT-R 4xxx and 8xxx
Regrds,
Andrey.

Screen PIF interface for Harlequin RIP

Screen PIF interface for Harlequin RIP

Dear,
I'm lookin for Screen PIF interface for Screen PTR8000 ( Topsetter102) to
Harlequin RIP. Please send me price if you have in stock.
Best Regard,
Paisan

You can use it with any of following RIP/Devices
1.Harlequin
2.Trueflow
3.ApogeeX
4.Metadimension

PT-R 4xxx and 8xxx
Regrds,
Andrey.

Yes, Any pif card can fit for you. But you do need to know different pif card card fit for different PC computer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back