PitStop & PitStop Server 2018 Released

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
PitStop Pro 2018—available as an Adobe Acrobat plugin—and PitStop Server 2018—hot-folder based server that checks & fixes PDF files—have been released and now available.

Key features include:
  • Action List Visualizer: users can edit as they go.
  • Hard Crop Line Art: a new tool for cleaning up complex files to improve rendering.
  • Generate barcodes: manually or automatically in a PDF file without any 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party applications.
  • My PitStop Dashboard: users can visually see files they’re receiving.
  • Better integration with Switch: assets will no longer be cached.
  • Improved line art editing tools: line art tools previously accessible only in Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw & Gimp are now included in PitStop.
  • New Pantone functionality: spot colors can be checked & corrected to Pantone colors.
Look here for the full details.

I paid for my SMA last week. But I did't receive the licensing key yet. So I asked my re-seller when I will be getting it.
Below is his response.

"Hi Thom

XChange US is waiting on Enfocus to deliver the v2018 licensing and hope to get these to you soon.
In the meantime if any of the users need v2018 now they can download a trial and once XChange US delivers the v2018 volume site license, you can just plug in the key.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of service and answer any of your questions."

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back