Pnet Global Variables

Lars-j

Hi all,

I made a workflow that contains 40 different franchise letters. I would like to process the data file in one go and on a franchise switch add a franchise information page ( page 2 in layout)

I am looking for a way in Pnet T (GMC) to add a Franchise page when the last record of a Franchise is processed. I think the way to do this is with a global variable type Bool.
After reading the help file I cant seem to get a clear understanding how to use the Global variables. Any pointer or help would really be appreciated.

Thank any of you for your time and effort.

Kind regards
Lars

you can use globals all kinds of ways, the Boolean is nice because you can use it in variable visibility in your flowareas to turn them on or off, say based on a version

right click in your data tree, insert variable, you want it to be calculated, and you would pick Boolean, (I use tons of string globals too).

Once you do that you can go create the script(under the script tab) that would return either "true" or "false"(or if string whatever you want returned)

to get to your main data or records array you'd use this string

"if(DATA.Records.Current." the rest you should recognize

You should also look into variable page selection

B

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back