pocket folders

SoggyWinter

Does anyone create pocket folders from 13x19 sheets? I'm running a V3100 and just got a Duplo 646 and that might a good service to attempt, but we'd be a little bit limited on pocket size. thanks!

jwheeler

We do, for short runs. For the pockets, we use the pre-made pockets from blanks USA which adhere with double sided tape that is already pre-applied. You just peel and stick. It sounds cheesy, but they actually look really good and for someone wanting a short run, quickly and on a budget, they don't realize the pockets are stuck on. The pockets have slits in them as well for holding business cards. (See here)There are also printable pockets which come 3up on a 12x18 sheet (see them here). We haven't tried those yet.

Last edited:

So You Want to Invest In Inkjet

I Want to Invest in Inkjet, But…
Over the past few years I’ve watched a group of transactional and direct mail printers strategically shift from monochrome toner machines to full-color toner and inkjet presses. Most banished old black-only toner boxes but kept their color toner devices around because they anticipated needing both color inkjet and toner presses to meet customer needs. They were right then and continue to be right today. Because toner and inkjet can be better together. Read the Post