PPML format out of HP Smart Stream

slehning

Just curious if anyone out there can tell me if the PPML format coming out of HP Smart Stream is strictly HP only.

We are looking to send variable to our Xerox device using Smart Stream out of Indesign.

Anyone out there using PPML to different device platforms such as this?

Just curious if anyone out there can tell me if the PPML format coming out of HP Smart Stream is strictly HP only.

We are looking to send variable to our Xerox device using Smart Stream out of Indesign.

We send PPML output to our Xerox Nuvera out of SmartStream Designer. Had to create a queue and a couple folders on the Nuvera for it to work (projects folder) to dump the PPML output to but it works just fine.

greg

Hi Sir,

As we know, PPLM from SS is a little bit different from standard PPML format. you can generate a PPML package to test on the different RIPs.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back