Preflight Reports in PitStop 7.52

Randall S

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have the information in the pdf preflight report sorted by page?
In the images section, the images are listed in an order that is not logical. Is there a way to edit the report preferences to have the images sorted by page number?
In PitStop 6, they were sorted by page number.
Thanks
:confused:

Nope, not that I know of. You could always use the Navigator view. That will show you the specific object on the page and the corresponding error/warning message. That is arguably the best feature of PitStop 7.x.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to have the information in the pdf preflight report sorted by page?
In the images section, the images are listed in an order that is not logical. Is there a way to edit the report preferences to have the images sorted by page number?
In PitStop 6, they were sorted by page number.
Thanks
:confused:

Randall,

Don't know specifically for PitStop 7.52, but I just tried this with PitStop Professional 08 and the images are listed per page (as I would expect). Did you ask support ([email protected])? They might be able to help you more.

Thanks,
David.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back