Prepress Flexo Industry

EyeCColor

Anybody know how strong the Flexographic Prepress Supplier market is doing? To be specific the houses that image flexographic plates for flexo printers. Is it a good part of the industry to get into or is it going to the way side due to digital presses?

Everyone I purchase flexo printed components from are making their own plates in-house. Two have gone CtP w/ flexo, and one uses film to burn plates. We have an in-house flexo department also (to print blister packs), we are film based as well.
Hope this helps.

Vee,
Thanks for your info. I will be selling flexo plates and the imaging services, should I take an offer, to the flexo market. Do you see this market drying up any time soon?

I do not see Flexo losing ground anytime soon. If anything it will continue to gain ground as the quality is now climbing into the 200+LPI (and I recently read Kodak hit 300 LPI in a lab) range.

Hi.... all Thanks for share

whether there article or website that explains more detail.....???

Best Regard

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back