Preps 5.2 resize pages

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I am trying to repurpose a full sized book down to 72% and I thought that I could do this in Preps, am I incorrect? I have tried to modify my page by "set to" 72% but this does not seem to affect my imposition, pages still coming out 100%.
If anyone could let me know what I am doing wrong I would certainly appreciate it!

What workflow are you using?
If it is RAMPage (or any other workflow that uses FPOs) and you are using FPOs, it will not work.

preps-rampage reduction

preps-rampage reduction

Mactwidget, Yeah, have rampage workflow, argh just made a hell of a start to the new year. Thanks for the info!

In a Rampage workflow you will need to bring the hires pdf file into Preps. You can then scale the page and set positioning to centered. That should give you what you need.

In run list, select scaling of pages & reduce it..... in final output it will give u reduce size or even u can see in preview as well......

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back