Preps 6 howto

capslock

Hey, I took a brief look at Preps 6 and was unable to find some features.

Say, when you put a business card on a sheet and gang it all over the place, why is it not possible to change the page number anymore? It worked like charm in Preps 5.3 ganging with simple double click.

Another thing is...how do you create single-sided cut&stack imposition? I put the stock on, set it to single-side only, create a cut&stack imposition and what he does is, that the press run is single-sided, but he's counting with 4 pages product and it's impossible to change it. I created the template in Preps 5.3 and imported it to 6, he seemed to understand it, but all he did was, that he put the pages side by side in the same order as they were in the pages list. So no cut&stack at all. The sheetwise cut&stack seems to work fine. Am I missing something here?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back