pricing on 700, 700i, 770

tulsadir

what should be considered a great price on 700, 700i or 770....any input appreciated.

on a 700 with highcap...30k?

fiery is extra.

should they charge for "customer ed" & "analyst services"?

want to know if i am getting crappy bid

what should be considered a great price on 700, 700i or 770....any input appreciated.

on a 700 with highcap...30k?

fiery is extra.

should they charge for "customer ed" & "analyst services"?

want to know if i am getting crappy bid

Your mileage may very completely from other people's deals. Pay attention to the click cost as well, that's where your most of your money will be spent.

I have a 700, and remember it won't duplex more than 221GSM and the front/back reg is 2mm vs most other machines in it's class or above is 1mm f/b.

Last edited:
Your mileage may very completely from other people's deals. Pay attention to the click cost as well, that's where your most of your money will be spent.

I have a 700, and remember it won't duplex more than 221GSM and the front/back reg is 2mm vs most other machines in it's class or above is 1mm f/b.

I'm pretty sure the 700 is .5/side 1.0mm front-to-back.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back