Prinect Error

Kurt. P

Hi Everyone,
I get this error today whilst trying to open the Prinect cockpit. Its the first time i get it and im unable to process plates. Can anyone help how to rectify this?

Thanks,
Kurt

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-20 at 21.16.20.jpeg

Hi
As per pix it seem either master data service is not started or you mater data(mds) is courrpt.
Check in services for mds service

If mds is corrupt then you have to load the whole software.
If required we can do online

Hi
As per pix it seem either master data service is not started or you mater data(mds) is courrpt.
Check in services for mds service

If mds is corrupt then you have to load the whole software.
If required we can do online
Good Morning, I am experiencing the same issue after we had multiple power failures yesterday. How can I resolve this error urgently?

All services seem to fully running.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Francis La Grange

Attachments

• MDS Error 1.jpg
    MDS Error 1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 152
  • MDS Error 2.jpg
    MDS Error 2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 130
Good Morning, I am experiencing the same issue after we had multiple power failures yesterday. How can I resolve this error urgently?

All services seem to fully running.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Francis La Grange
THE SOLUTION:

Ok, so the fix is really simple for Prinect Cockpit 2015. Stop all Heidelberg services, rename C:\Program Files (X86)\Heidelberg\Master Data Services to Master Data ServicesOLD. Restore a backup copy of your C:\Program Files (X86)\Heidelberg\Master Data Services folder and its content including acl's (permissions). Reboot your server. This should do the trick and resolve these errors. The backup copy need not be recent, it can be fairly old as not much changes in this folder.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back