Prinergy Help Please!

OKLP

Hi Everyone,

Any Prinergy experts out there? I need help importing an imposition in Workshop. Thanks!

Hello ericderoos,

Thanks for your reply! I created an imposition in Preps (5) and saved it (both as a .job and a .jdf). When I try to import it in Workshop (3), I get an error message.

I could be wrong here as I havent used v3 in a while but dont you need to "print" the preps imposition file and then import it, then populate the layout through the Prinergy console?

Hello hansman, and thanks for your reply! You're right. ericderros helped me fix it yesterday. You actually need to print your imposition and export it as a jdf but instead of adding an actual file in Preps, you need to add a blank page only. Then, you can import the jdf in Workshop. Everything is running smoothly now : )

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back