Prinergy output report

yeisuan

Hello,
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post ever... I imagine this might be kind of a newbie question, sorry about that...
Is there any way in which Prinergy reports whats being outputted? I want to now how many plates I've exposed in much detail as it can... sizes, errors, daters, etc.
I have a Prinergy 5

Thanks in advace

You can go to visible columns in your view menu to set up your Job Manager to view items as desired.
You can also view your History within your Job Manager to view the events of that job.

I am not sure what exactly you are looking for but, it's pretty informative.
It does say how many plates were sent to your CTP device.

If you have RBA you can write a rule to collect a lot of information. I have attached a simple rule that will give you some basic information that can be adjusted. You will have to add an email address for errors and a destination for the text file. We also have rules that get emailed rather than turned into text files.

Alan

Attachments

• PlateFile.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 164

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back