Prinergy Sales Team

dkinsac

I went to work for a new company, as it turns out, they are looking in to an Apogee Upgrade to version 8. I talk them into giving Prinergy a chance, and they are Interested. The Kodak sales team made me look like a fool. We couldn't get them in our shop to sell us Prinergy if it depended on our lives! The deal is dead now, and I have to say that I wish I never recommended Kodak. Any one else have such bad customer service? FYI, I am a Huge Prinergy fan.

Last edited:
Still recieving excellent customer service

Still recieving excellent customer service

Can believe that ? I would call corporate.. Still have excellent support and actually our annual visit is coming up.. we have the silver support package (i think thats what its are called).. I would contact someone from Kodak perhaps via Linked In?
Love Prinergy too!

Is your company stable, if your place has poor credit they wont want to know! I presume they have to minimise risk during their current financial situation!

A

It was same/similar case for us.
We were old Scitex/Creo Brisque shop and wanted to move up to PDF workflow, this was some 5 years ago.
I wanted Prinergy at the time as it was best you could get in those days.
We went to several demos for different workflows just to make sure we are not making mistake.
Kodak never gave us demo.
Even on repeated pleas and requests from our side, they kept promising they will show us demo, they will drop the box and let us play for a month, etc.. nothing ever came out of it.
I could not recommend Prinergy to company as I have not seen the demo, despite my initial desire to go that way and Prinergy's reputation.

Out of previewed demoes, Heidelberg Printready was hands down the best so we went that way and did not regret.

It could be that Kodak was so confident that we would naturally move from Brisque to Prinergy as we were their client or just salesman did not care.
I just want to point out that Kodak bid too but they lost us as a customer mainly because of failure to show us a demo.
Perhaps Kodak was going through internal troubles at the time, not sure but certainly had affected their clients.

Last edited:
Kodak doesn't even contact the right people here WHEN they contact us, which is only to rush us for more money on their license fees. Prinergy increase is coming VERY SOON, no choice, and their communication about it has been dismal. Before that they dropped the ball on our plates, and it's just been one thing after another. Good luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back