print very slow from Adobe, PS and Acrobat - Epson 9880

rc_p

At every step of the printing is very slow - from Adobe Photoshop or Acrobat. if i using the Photo Printing Wizard for MS Windows its normal.

Im working on 8Bit color, sRGB profile, and flat picture.
the problem exists on any size, even 100*100 pixel.

Thanks in advance
rc.

At every step of the printing is very slow - from Adobe Photoshop or Acrobat. if i using the Photo Printing Wizard for MS Windows its normal.

Im working on 8Bit color, sRGB profile, and flat picture.
the problem exists on any size, even 100*100 pixel.

Without information about versions of the products (PSD and Acrobat) you are using, what version of the printer driver, what printer settings you are using, etc. - we can only GUESS (and my crystal ball is on the fritz this week).

Leonard

We had slow spooling issues for quite some time. What resolved it on the MACS was to turn on the auto-hide feature of the dock.

Once I turned that on and the dock was hidden everything flew. If I started something printing and moved the mouse down to show the dock it would grind to a halt.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back