Printer in Nigeria needs violet CTP plates and chemistry

Helene

Hello all - A printer in Kaduna, Nigeria is considering purchase of a VM4 CTP, and needs a source for the violet CTP plates and chemistry.

Anyone have a contact; ideas?

Thank you!

Hello Helene,
This is a big problem from us in Nigeria/Ghana. Most companies and clients sold off their ECRM CTP cheap because of plates. Most ECRM CTP engineers like my self almost went hungry when almost everyone went thermal and UV. Can someone kindly supply Violet plates to Nigeria at a cost that can rival the thermals and UV, if possible. It could save alot of companies in the pre press industry.
Thank you.

Hello all - A printer in Kaduna, Nigeria is considering purchase of a VM4 CTP, and needs a source for the violet CTP plates and chemistry.

Anyone have a contact; ideas?

Thank you!
Hi, Its Suresh from Giffin Graphics, UAE. We are leading supplier of printing machinery and consumables. We can supply you Violet plates and chemistry, both conventional violet plates and Eco violet plates (process free)

Hello Helene,
This is a big problem from us in Nigeria/Ghana. Most companies and clients sold off their ECRM CTP cheap because of plates. Most ECRM CTP engineers like my self almost went hungry when almost everyone went thermal and UV. Can someone kindly supply Violet plates to Nigeria at a cost that can rival the thermals and UV, if possible. It could save alot of companies in the pre press industry.
Thank you.
Hi,
We, Giffin graphics can supply you violet plates, both conventional or eco green (process free) and its chemicals. mail me for more details [email protected]

Hello Helene,
Thank you.
Fuji stopped LP-NV production. You must switch to Fuji Pro-V and new chemicals. Tell me how much you need. BR

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back