printing #10 regular peel and seal digitally

GVG

What kind of experiences have you had printing #10 regular peel and seal digitally?
KM 1250
KM C7000

We have KM 6136 which is the newer and nearly the same as the 1250, along with a KM C7090 and C6085. We've printed peel & seal a few times without any issues, but we use the envelope fuser. If I recall, there may have been some slight wrinkling along the top towards the tail, but that even happens with regular gummed envelopes. We've always been able to ask our paper supplier for samples before doing a large order. I'd suggest you try that because I don't know how the older C7000 will perform...but probably similar to other gummed envelopes if you've been running them.

For the Xerox Versant operators googling this topic- we've had envelope peel liners come off in the press and come apart and leave pieces all over the place.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back