Printing jobs blog

Francois

In my company's new web site I would like to include a Blog/Newsletter for clients and people that browse the pages. Part of the blog would include postings for offer/requests for employement in my general area (Chicago), totally free. People would have to register and show that they have already worked in the industry, and everybody would be able to see the posting and answer.What do you think? Is that a good idea?

What would stop your own company's employees from applying for a different job using the system? Would the people looking for jobs have anonymity so that their own employers couldn't get onto the site and see if their employees were looking for a new job?

I think there's a conflict of interest (or at the very least extreme perplexity by visitors) in having basically your competition posting want ads on your own website.

Jobs Blog

Jobs Blog

Since we are the site administrators, we would make all the private info and names anonymous. Postings would have a ref. number, much like classified in newspapers. As far as my own employees, I am not a printer myself and that would not apply. But if I was, I would not force an employee to work for me if she/he is not happy working for me. It's a free market and they would be free to go with whoever they wish.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back