PRINTING United Expo-2022 Overwhelmingly Exceeded Expectations

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Reconnecting the industry, PRINTING United Expo-2022—deemed an overwhelming success by attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and partners—opened its doors to a global reunion from 121 countries for 3-days. The event was packed with new product unveilings, exceptional keynotes and experiential areas. “The powerful emotions felt in Las Vegas were like nothing you can put into words,” said Mark J. Subers, President, PRINTING United Expo. “I’ve truly never seen this amount of engagement from a show—ever.”

By the Numbers—
  • A total of 701 exhibitors occupied 1-million sq ft. of show floor space.
  • There were 7% more attendees on-site this year than the inaugural Dallas show in 2019.
  • Based on figures provided recently by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), the authority on trade shows & events, PRINTING United Expo has outpaced expositions in other industries this year in total registration by approximately 25%.
  • Booth sales are currently underway for next year’s event in Atlanta (Oct. 18-20, 2023)—80% of the show floor is already reserved.
For more information about PRINTING United Alliance and member benefits such as free admission and access to the exclusive member lounge, visit Home

I'm really annoyed that once again about the lack of photos and or videos documenting print industry events. E.g. even on the Printing United web site there are no photos that I could find of the event. If there is a desire to promote the industry and its events, especially to a visually driven new generation in this time when everyone has an instant camera in their pocket, then I wonder, wouldn't it would be mission critical to document it with imagery rather than page after page of words?

I'm really annoyed that once again about the lack of photos and or videos documenting print industry events. E.g. even on the Printing United web site there are no photos that I could find of the event. If there is a desire to promote the industry and its events, especially to a visually driven new generation in this time when everyone has an instant camera in their pocket, then I wonder, wouldn't it would be mission critical to document it with imagery rather than page after page of words?
Agreed. Too many dinosaurs in charge.

Linkedin had pretty good coverage, depending on who your contacts were.
Almost real time.
Was a really great show for us and most people I spoke to.
Inkish and whattheythink did a great job, so i'm not sure the 'dinosaur; thing is correct, I think the website is probably the wrong media to look at, there was a lot of content posted on social media during the event.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back