PrintPlanet Software Upgrade Notice

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Notice to all PrintPlanet Members and Visitors:
We will be performing a software upgrade this Thursday on PrintPlanet.com

As a result, our site may be out of service during this time.

Here are the specifics:
Day: Thursday
Date: June 18, 2015
Time: CDT 10:00 – 14:30

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

If you have a signature that's not showing up, it will have to be turned back on in your profile.

I noticed the notifications don't automatically go away when you click on them like they used to. Feature or bug?

Once you read the notice / message, mark it read or delete it and it will go away.

It is very annoying trying to log in, there is a banner add that covers some of the buttons to remember me, and sometimes the login section goes under the add completely. I am using Safari (8.0.6) on an iMac

The login window should be overwriting the Magnum ad. This is what we are seeing running Yosemite with Safari 8.0.3

I noticed something missing that I used all the time. When you go to printplanet.com there is the list of recent threads. Previously it would show from what section they were from i.e. digital, wide format, the lounge, etc. Now it does not show this. I really liked having this feature before, not sure if it can be added back.

I noticed something missing that I used all the time. When you go to printplanet.com there is the list of recent threads. Previously it would show from what section they were from i.e. digital, wide format, the lounge, etc. Now it does not show this. I really liked having this feature before, not sure if it can be added back.

Wonderings,
I liked this too, we are looking into getting back this feature, too.

Yeah having to delete notifications is annoying. Like any other website, it should just go away once it's been read/dealt with.

I am running Yosemite 10.10.3 with Safari 8.0.6

Wonderings, This back from our programming staff: Thanks for your patience while we researched this issue. It appears to be a user specific issue, vs. a PrintPlanet issue. Our guess is the user picked up a virus or spyware and it is overwriting the ad on www.printplanet.com. I believe the blue triangle is an adchoice ad?

login issue.png.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back