Problems with Dolev4press

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me, I have a Dolev4press spinner motor with turning it by hand to feel a touch that stops the rotation of the motor; someone tried to service the spinner. thanks.

Try machines internal Expose test - you need just a few like GRID. If this tests are OK, then you have a problem with Brisque and communication. Oteherwise problem is in machine.

Spinner has an encoder disc that gives the laser beam postion to the system. It is in the spinner itself. If anything reagrding this is not OK, the result could be as your photos show.

I know where a spinner could be serviced in Europe and I know who can help in USA. So, first try internal test and then you will know where to look for problem.
I begin to think that the TSP board is faulty. Could it be? Where can I purchase a TSP?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back