Purchasing printer advice

bvelicu

Hello Everybody ,

We want to purchase 2 printers for our office and we need to take a difficult decision, which one is better: Canon C7065 or Xerox WC 7775 ? The price are the same for the both.

Regards,
Mihai

As far as company is concerned than Canon has good reputation so i will recommend you to buy Canon.If you are interested in more good printer then i will suggest you to have HP printer.

It really depends on your workload and requirements. I have had better experiences with Canon, but I am under the impression that Xerox is able to handle larger projects. If you are looking for an easier to maintain model I'd pick Canon, but if you need a workhorse then Xerox might be the way to go.

Good luck!

Before deciding to choose a printer for office use, you need to know the features that is expected from the printer to do and the work type you are going to do. Among both the brands, test the features and select the printer that best suits your need. Accordingly in my opinion, Xerox printer would be better to buy as it provide much better printing and faster speed than Canon printer.

laser toners

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back