Quality problems with Azura TS

Pressmanscooter

Has anyone had any problems with Azura TS plates lately? I've been getting excessive amounts of pinholes and coating voids that were much bigger than pinhole size. Also deep scratches on the back of plates (out of the box, before imaging) where the end of the scratches would make a high spot on the back of the plate and cause a halo in the image. Since Pitman "reorganized" my new rep has not been around.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Thanks

Scott

Scott. I have not seen this yet. I have a question. Normally if the device that is imaging the plate is a little out of focus or exposure is not correct the small anomalies on the plate will be exasperated by the improper exposure.

What device is imaging your plate?
The Azure plate is a Latex base plate so it needs the appropriate about of heat to expose that plate.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back