quickmaster 46 2color ink roller setting

rbailleu

we were replacing ink rollers in a qm46 and we can't seem to find the red screws that adjust the 3rd form roller. any hints as to where to look would be welcomed.

Re: quickmaster 46 2color ink roller setting

Print unit 1? Lift top guard to expose where yellow screws are and look a bit deeper, they are tricky to see but very easy to get to when you see them.

That's good advice, I forgot that.

thanks guys I will look first thing tomorrow. found it, and you have to drop the forms or you cant see it. during all this I found the real problem. I have a bent bracket on the third form. I am going to take it out saturday and try to straighten.

Edited by: Rob Bailleu on Aug 8, 2008 8:10 PM

QMs don't even really need the third form we have 2 of them and have taken them out on both. If you ever have a problem with banding try taking the third form out. I can almost garantee that they will go away.

Todd

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back