RE:Print in book form?

RE:Print in book form?

• Yes - great idea!

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • No - not interested.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Sure I'd like it alot! But maybe for "all those" overseas in Europe an e-version pdf would be nice, sending a booklet to Europe would cost as much as the booklet itself I guess. We could print it here ourselves. I would use it for customers, or collegue-printers. Often I use them as an attachment in e-mail with customers or collegues, and it's always great fun. They're just great.
Good luck!

Thanks muchly. I'm glad you enjoy them.
I've spoken to a couple of large digital/ on demand printers and, goofy as it seems, they print locally and ship internationally. I would have thought they'd have set up relationships so that it could be printed locally.

I'm considering an e-version but I'd probably charge more than the print version because I hate the idea.

It seems that the on-demand printers are geared to the vanity press types rather than the niche market I'm targeting - i.e. printers and prepress shops.

best, gordo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back