Recommendation for VDP software

Why be so secretive on your pricing. If it is reasonably priced, you would post it on your website.

When you go to purchase a new car, they post the pricing right there in front of you. Why is it so hard for a software company to do the same thing. After all the software is typically cheaper than the car.

I tried out all of the software listed in this thread recently. One was nice, but clearly not ready for primetime. There was a reason why it was so inexpensive.
The other was moderately priced, but when I really put it through the wringer and tried to pull variable graphics, I think I got 1,500 or so pages per hour?
My digital press will produce 50,000 pages per hour.
I came back to the girl that I brought to the dance - GMC Inspire. It ran circles around everything else.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back