Recommended paper stock for KM6501

ginfay

Can anyone recommend a good text and gloss cover stock for running on the KM6501? I currently use several stocks including Carolina (10pt/12pt c1s), Sterling Digital (80#/100# gloss cover) and Futura Laser stocks (Dull and Gloss text).

Has anyone had any very good experiences and color from using a particular brand? I know there are a lot of digital brands out there, especially for postcards and business cards.

you are using very good stocks for digital printing..the only change i would make is to check out productolith points...it is the same as carolina only it is coated with the same smoothness as the sterling sheets you are used to, which is a much better digital surface than the carolina surface is...and it's the same price as carolina...at least here in WI

Can anyone recommend a good text and gloss cover stock for running on the KM6501? I currently use several stocks including Carolina (10pt/12pt c1s), Sterling Digital (80#/100# gloss cover) and Futura Laser stocks (Dull and Gloss text).

Has anyone had any very good experiences and color from using a particular brand? I know there are a lot of digital brands out there, especially for postcards and business cards.

What issues are you having?

no real problems with my current stocks. I was just wondering what's the best paper to use for postcards.

Whichever meets USPS requirements in caliper thickness, and prints well at a low cost! I use Nekoosa Digital Coated personally.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back