Red PMS Ink look like R255G0B0

I like PMS 186 for this. You can get a better match if you turn down the brightness and maybe the saturation of your monitor.

Hi. My new order is red offset ink looklike R255G0B0 on uncoated paper.How I can make it? Thank you
You already got several answers from professionals who have many years experience in the industry on your previous post, asking the same question again is not going to result in different results.

You already got several answers from professionals who have many years experience in the industry on your previous post, asking the same question again is not going to result in different results.
Sorry. I try to delete second post after I knew it was double post butI can not delete it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back