Remote printing software

Angel

Hello all,

I got a task to find a third party solution for remote desktop printing. Our clinic has a terminal server with a patient database on it and the workers connect to that server using RemoteAPP to the program directly. The printer spooler on the terminal server crashes almost daily and my boss decided to go with a 3rd party solution, instead the classic MS Printer redirection. A colleague of mine from a "rival" clinic told me they are using TSPrint in their network. They have 3 or 4 servers compared to our 1, but nevermind that. Apparently they are really satisfied. As I work in a medical practice, I want to get a second opinion :eek: Anyone had experience with TSPrint? I downloaded it and tested out and I do not have any complaints (so far).

Thanks in advance.
Angela

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back