Replaced KM C8000 with Xerox C1000 Clear Toner

We run 3 full shifts 5 days a week and 1 shift on Sat. Digital side of the shop runs around 950k month color / 10Mil month b/w. We also have 4,6 & 8 color presses and a full large format department also. We are a full service print shop no job is to small or to big for us. Run everything manuals, marketing material, postcards, flyers etc.

To save starting another thread, I'm just going to chime in here.

I'm a little new to the digital printing world. Ive been at the company I'm with now since August and came from the folding carton/packaging world.

My question is this: we have an aging iGen 3. We've been in talks with Xerox about a 4, but from what I understand, they've been going on longer than I've been here. Our digital production is roughly on par with what KopyBoss just posted, possibly slightly less on the color.

Should I be looking at something different to replace the iGen 3? The only other concern, is that we utilize the oversize drawers (14.33X22.5) a good bit.

Thanks for any input!

We are running over 300k clicks per machine a month. How did you come up with 100k?

Is it Worth To Buy C8000 Or Buy the C70Hc Or C6000

we hardly print 20K to 40k prints per month

We Do Mix Job Photo Studio As Well as Stationary Print(Letter Head, Business card, Brochure, Sticker, Leaflets Etc)

Which Is the better Option From Both Of them

My Concern is About the Colour in 8000 Is Good

Also Help me How to grow Clients as if there is lots of competition over here

People r selling the print at very low cost and the customer has lots of option for printshop for printing

KM is not happy. We just replaced all three of our C8000's with three Xerox C1000 all with clear toner. Our volume is between 250k - 380k per machine. Before we made the
jump X installed a machine in our shop to test for 1 month cause we told them a demo in there controlled environment would not work for us we had to run it in the real world.
Only had two service calls doing the test and we ran the crap out of the machine put a little over 300k on it. Our customers loved the clear ink plus it's a up charge so we make more $. They were telling us we could run the same volume on one Igen that we were going to do on three color presses which is true, but in the long run the Igen will cost you a lot more. There have been a few printers here that made the leap to the Igen and now there doors are closed. Plus with the color press you have 5 inks and they have a slot for a 6 ink in the future and our CFO worked out a deal we are paying pretty close to the something as the C8000's that were removed.

Good Day Sir
The Print Job That u print at Ur WorkShop is Designed by u Or Its Been Provided By the Customer

And What Is the Maximum Job Type u Print? (Brochure, Visiting card, Leaflet, Poster, Marketing Collater, Letter Head Etc)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back