Review on SAKURAI OLIVER 266 EPZ

We are an offset printing shop based in India, our dealer has offered us an USED SAKURAI OLIVER 266 EPZ (2001 make) that has done a decent number of impressions.
I have searched the whole web but have not found anything materialistic.

We are going to use the machine for single color book printing, with the perfector option.

I request, printers experienced with the machine to provide feed back on whether i proceed with the deal or not.
The dealer has quoted a price of 32.000 USD for the machine all inclusive (machine will be installed and run at that price).

Please make me aware of any persistent electrical problems with the machine, as there are not many engineers who have heard of the Sakurai Oliver in our part of the world.

Thank you for you effort.

Regards,
Siddharth M

Dear Sir:
Hi i hope you are well
I can understand your possition, however is NOT matter or worry
Sakurai, is like any offset machine(Roland, Ryobi, Heidelberg,Komori,etc)
All they work with the same principle"Desmodromic concept") any good Electrician/Electronic Tech
can Fix it.
Indeed i can guide you in electrical/electronic problem as electrical/electronic engineer P.E with over 45 years
working in Graphic Arts Industry with Strong emphasize in Troubleshooting, Installation in USA .
(Now retired as Old Man) but Supporting to many around the world by ONLINE.
If you send me a copy of Schematic D in PDF, to my email, will be Great for the future.
Blessing
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back