Ricoh 7200 Envelope Jig Feeder Kit

Shawnd

I have one on order, not gotten a ship date yet. Will be nice to be able to run #10/#9 envelopes CLOSED flap on the 7200 finally.

Some details on the envelope jig:

Ricoh USA, Inc. is pleased to introduce the new RICOH Envelope Jig customization for the
RICOH PRO C7200X Series production color print engines.

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The RICOH Envelope Jig for the RICOH PRO C7200X Series is a customized accessory
designed to enable productive printing of four-color flap closed envelopes via the RICOH
LCIT vacuum feed tray. The purpose of this customization is to enable customers to feed
specific envelope applications with the flap closed in the LCIT by allowing key operators the
ability to stack larger quantities of envelopes in the printer and reduce operator intervention.
Both in-plant and commercial production environments will benefit from this short-run
enablement tool designed to maintain envelope applications too expensive to outsource
without the consistent quantities to invest in a dedicated envelope printing device.
KEY FEATURES
Some features listed below require additional options to function
• Envelope JIG supports RICOH Pro C7200 Series
• Envelope JIG supports Flap closed printing only
• Envelopes supported at launch are as follows:
o # 9 Envelope (3.78”x 8.78”)Bulleted feature
o #10 Envelope (4.25” x 9.5 ”)
o Window Envelopes (8.5” x 10.5”)
o Window Envelopes (5.75” X 8 ”)
o Envelope-US Open End & Booklet Envelopes ( 9” x 12”)
o landscape & portrait feed

LIMITATIONS
• Vacuum Fed LCIT
• Edge to Edge Printing is not supported
• Face of Envelope can be printed only-this is due to potential
glue damage-back side of
envelope is not supported
• Duplex Printing of Envelopes is not supported
• No reduced click charge or separate meter is available for
the Envelope JIG

I have one on order, not gotten a ship date yet. Will be nice to be able to run #10/#9 envelopes CLOSED flap on the 7200 finally.

Some details on the envelope jig:

Ricoh USA, Inc. is pleased to introduce the new RICOH Envelope Jig customization for the
RICOH PRO C7200X Series production color print engines.

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The RICOH Envelope Jig for the RICOH PRO C7200X Series is a customized accessory
designed to enable productive printing of four-color flap closed envelopes via the RICOH
LCIT vacuum feed tray. The purpose of this customization is to enable customers to feed
specific envelope applications with the flap closed in the LCIT by allowing key operators the
ability to stack larger quantities of envelopes in the printer and reduce operator intervention.
Both in-plant and commercial production environments will benefit from this short-run
enablement tool designed to maintain envelope applications too expensive to outsource
without the consistent quantities to invest in a dedicated envelope printing device.
KEY FEATURES
Some features listed below require additional options to function
• Envelope JIG supports RICOH Pro C7200 Series
• Envelopes supported at launch are as follows:
o # 9 Envelope (3.78”x 8.78”)Bulleted feature
o #10 Envelope (4.25” x 9.5 ”)
o Window Envelopes (8.5” x 10.5”)
o Window Envelopes (5.75” X 8 ”)
o Envelope-US Open End & Booklet Envelopes ( 9” x 12”)
o landscape & portrait feed

LIMITATIONS
• Vacuum Fed LCIT
• Edge to Edge Printing is not supported
• Face of Envelope can be printed only-this is due to potential
glue damage-back side of
envelope is not supported
• Duplex Printing of Envelopes is not supported
• No reduced click charge or separate meter is available for
the Envelope JIG
How well does the machine do without the jig? We will be getting our machine very soon. We generally do under 1000 runs of 6x9, a7, and #10…anything else we send out. I don’t care if I have to open flaps, sometimes I have to on our KM printer.

How well does the machine do without the jig? We will be getting our machine very soon. We generally do under 1000 runs of 6x9, a7, and #10…anything else we send out. I don’t care if I have to open flaps, sometimes I have to on our KM printer.
We run tons of envelopes through the top bypass tray. It runs great, except that it very slightly refolds the flap when you print it. Not a job killer, but annoying to the trained eye.

I see people run lots of envelopes with the flap open without issue. You just need to set up the paper right. The jig is supposed to make it so that you can run flap closed.

I am hopeful they have come up with a fix for the re-folding issue with the jig release, will see as I have it on order.

Or issue with the re-folding is we can't run the envelopes on the inserters afterwards so #10 closed flap currently does us no good.

@[email protected] @msaeger Can either of you find the Install guide for part # RT JIG? I got it in but it came with 0 instructions and my service tech can't find anything on it. The only thing my sales person could get me was the initial powerpoint install on it which lacks the detailed instructions on how to setup the envelope feed in the machine.

Neither me nor my tech could get envelopes to feed using the "device".

I have attached the sales release if that helps.

Attachments

• Direct_Launch_Anncmnt_Envelope_JIG_2_25_2022.pdf
    131.1 KB · Views: 604

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back