Ricoh C7110 prints are too hot and melt togetner

In the UK we pay for the clear and white toner click 1p and buy the toner £250 also the 700mm sheet is counted as two A3 clicks 3p

Its almost the same then with clear toner.
One more thing. If reliability and uptime is a priority for you. Then this machine is not for you.
It have great spec. on paper, make nice prints, have good registration. Byt have tons of problems, espiacilly with the fierry rip. And also jams. I removed above 200 jams on 170.000 prints, thats around 850 prinst/jam. (plus the jams are of the worst kind, where you almost can´t remove the paper without tearing it apart. And then you have to remove ths small parts too. The purge tray catch maybe 1/10 jammed papers. Before I bought I got the idea that i would catch 90%)
I use the same paper that I used in my xerox 700, without problems.
On the Ricoh 7110 I have the vacuum paper feeders (x2), that should be the holy grail of paper feeders. But they are just to sensitive, and jam a lot.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back